Experience unboxing and dabbling with the electronics

Opening the box all wrapped up in a package where one might expect a cake of sorts. The little box with a nice note inside leading us to a link was unexpected to say the least. I thought about the relationship between the glasses and the ring. The longer I think about it the stranger it seems. I wore glasses of all sorts, to correct my vision mostly and rings in my culture are tokens (and are mostly made out of gold). It all seemed plastic to the naked eye, plastic glasses and rings. The ring of power that bonds with glasses for my eyes. Two disconnected objects brought together by "design". It was an interesting experience to say the least. Objects that make you want to think about outer pieces of jewellery, maybe bangles that can somehow connect to me to the instrument that measures the moisture in my garden bed. The box itself that holds the spectacle and the ring must be connected to electricity. The experience was not-so-intuitive because I for one looked at my spectacle from all possible angles to find the little port where I can fix the charger too. Well that make me think about the way the culture around technology is the result of intuitive design but then these little "short circuits" somehow make us think and reflect about the nature of our own human intuition and design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computing on my face

Welcome to HUUG